Blogroll

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Posted by Dhevi yunitasari On 8:39 AM No comments



 Cat Bugel



we know, most cats look so cute and clean, so is my cat. My name is Bugel cat. My cat named Bugel because she looked so cute, tail Bugel and makes me always want to hug him and hug him every day. Do you want to know about my cat? Bugel I have gray fur and white. It is so soft. And makes me always want to hug him. He has beautiful eyes. Its tail Bugel .. and he also has sharp teeth and of course my scary. The whishkers in his mouth to make the funy. However, although he looks very cute and funny, when he's angry or want to catch prey such as mice, it is very scary for me. Claws are sharp and seem so long. Her voice sounded like a tiger also changed. I never approached him when he was angry. That cat Bugel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment